SEGURANÇA à Vida; PROTEÇÃO ao patrimônio; RESPEITO ao meio ambiente.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) (US): www.asme.org/
- Americans With Dissabilities Act (ADA) Homepage (US): www.ada.gov/
- British Standards Institute (BSI) (UK): www.bsigroup.com/
- International Standards Organisation (ISO): www.iso.org/iso/home.htm
- National Institute of Standards (NIST), Fire Research (US): www.nist.gov/building-and-fire-research-portal.cfm ; www.fire.nist.gov/
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) (US): www.nfpa.org/
- The International Emergency Management Society (TIEMS): www.tiems.info/
- The Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE): www.ife.org.uk/
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE): www.sfpe.org/
- Council for Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH): www.ctbuh.org/
- National Research Council of Canada - Fire Research:www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/ibp/irc.html
- International Code Council: www.iccsafe.org/Pages/default.aspx
- Contact Group for Slips, Trips and Falls (CGSTF):www.safeworkresearch.com/
- RAND (US):www.rand.org/topics/emergency-preparedness.html
- Fire Evacuation for all & Principles of Fire Engineering:www.evacuation-for-all.eu/
- Arsenal Research (Austria):www.ait.ac.at/
- Fire Safety Engineering (FSE) on line:www.fseonline.co.uk/
- The Society for Modeling and Simulation International:www.scs.org/
- Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC):www.adpc.net/2012/?
- The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers: www.cibse.org
Nossos artigos mais recentes:
Artigos Técnicos & Científicos
Evacuation modelling analysis within the operational research context: A combined approach for improving enclosure designs
Prescriptive Codes vs. Performance-based Codes: Which one is the best fire safety code for the Brazilian context?
Códigos prescritivos x códigos baseados no desempenho: qual é a melhor opção para o contexto do brasil?
The Use of Numerical Optimisation Techniques in Computational Fire Engineering Modelling based on an Evacuation Analysis Problem
The development of a real performance- based solution through the use of PeMMA (People Movement Modelling Analysis) combined with fire modelling analysis
Design for horizontal escape in buildings: the use of the relative distance between exits as an alternative approach to the maximum travel distance
Evacuation Processes Versus Evacuation Models: “Quo Vadimus”?
Finding the optimal positioning of exits to minimise egress time: A study case using a square room with one or two exits of equal size
The use of a mathematical multicriteria decision-making model for selecting the fire origin room
Numerical Optimisation Techniques Applied to Evacuation Analysis
An Analysis of the Fire Safety Codes in Brazil: Is the Performance-Based Approach the Best Practice?